North Eastern Chinese Medicine is a natural health practice that employs the ancient approach of Traditional Chinese Medicine, methods of treatment include acupuncture, herbal medicine, massage and cupping.
We strongly believe in the importance of holistic health care, our goal is to work in partnership with you, to get you to your optimal health. We believe we can guide, teach and motivate you by using proven health modalities that bring about whole-being balance. Our passion for healing is combined with a professional, caring and safe environment to help you achieve your health goals. By treating the underlying root cause or illness based on a holistic approach, the focus is ongoing health, not just temporary relief.
8 reasons to visit the clinic:
- Passion and dedication to what we do to ensure high quality care for you and your family's healing.
- Your appointment is 1 on 1 care, it is thorough and never rushed. Initial consultation is around 60mins and standard treatment 50 - 60mins. This allows for highly personalised patient centred care.
- We are constantly honing our clinical skills and increasing our knowledge base. This means that you are guaranteed the best, most up-to-date care available anywhere.
- We are responsive, available via email or phone, seven days a week.
- Hicaps, on the spot claims with private health insurance.
- Open 6 days per week, with early morning and late evening appointments.
- Plenty of free car parking at rear of building.
- We are legally registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency, so you can be sure that you are getting high quality, safe and hygienic health care.
Our Philosophy is to help as many people as we can achieve optimal health naturally with a unique style of practice that not only helps people with physical and emotional symptoms but also realises and develops one's potential.
Imagine yourself with: Emotional Poise, Relaxed Strength, Peaceful Energy, Balanced Living, Boundless Humour and Joyful Happiness. THIS COULD BE YOU!
Book online now!